Crazy Pineapple Hold'em Poker - Rules - Colorado
The play -- Crazy pineapple hold ‘em poker. The games of Crazy pineapple hold ‘em high poker and Crazy pineapple hold ‘em high-low split poker must be played according to the following rules:
- The dealer shall deal three cards to each player. After all players have received three cards, there is a betting round;
- The dealer burns the top card of the deck and deals a three card flop;
- After the flop, there is another betting round. The dealer will ask for cards, and each player shall discard one card to the dealer and retain only two cards in the player’s hand. Any player with more than two cards in the player’s hand after the fourth community card has been dealt has a dead hand and shall have no claim on any part of the pot; (4) The dealer burns a card and deals a fourth community card. Another betting round occurs. The dealer burns a card and deals a fifth community card for the final betting round;
- After all bets are made and if there are two or more players remaining in the game, there is a showdown.
- In Crazy pineapple hold ‘em high, the best qualifying high hand wins the pot.
- In Crazy pineapple hold ‘em high-low split, the best qualifying high hand and the best qualifying low hand split the pot.
- If there is no qualifying low hand, a player who wins high receives the entire pot.
- A player who wins in one direction and ties a player in the other direction receives three-quarters of the pot.
- A player who wins in both directions without a tie receives all of the pot.
- Aces may be used for either high or low. At the discretion of the casino, a qualifier may be used to restrict the low hands. Straights and flushes do not impair the value of a hand for low.
- Five community cards shall be combined with none, one, or two cards from each player to determine the player’s best five card hand.