1. Casino Masters USA, its employees, and dealers, are the official judges and hosts of the ColoradoPokerTour.com, Local Qualifying tournaments, and Final Showdown Tournament. The decisions of Casino Masters USA, regarding tournament play, is final.
2. No Limit Texas Hold’em is the game of choice for the ColoradoPokerTour.com.
3. Between sixty and one hundred and fifty players will be allowed in each Local Qualifying tournament.
4. Approximately 2000 people will be qualified for the Final Showdown Tournament. There will be no automatic bids, player byes, or guaranteed seats at the Final Showdown Tournament.
5. Players will be able to qualify more than once, but will still only get one seat at the Final Showdown Tournament. Player will receive additional buy-in amount for each qualifying tournament win with a three (3) qualifying win maximum.
6. Players may sign up in advance at event location if available, or will be subject to availability of spots on the date of the tournament.
7. Players will receive $500.00 in Local Qualifying Tournament chips.
8. Players will play until only one player is left to be declared the winner.
9. The Denver Poker Tour will be playing a Big Blind / Small Blind Format. The player to the Dealer's immediate left will post the Small Blind (little blind), the player to the left of this player will post the Big Blind.
10. The Denver Poker Tour uses a Big Blind / Small Blind Format.